A Science Fiction Convention
...brought to you by the only slightly alcoholic Stilyagi Air Corps!
- When: January 12-14, 1996 (new weekend!)
- Where: Novi Hilton
This will be the 22nd ConFusion! We've been having this party since 1975.
For Further Info, Contact: * ConFusion * P.O. Box 8284 * Ann Arbor, MI 48107 *
- Reading the Stuff: Our popular book discussion group will be doing several books at the con this year (including Dinner at Deviant's Palace by our GoH and Earth by David Brin) and you can participate! Most of the usual features will return:
Panels and Workshops; Gaming; Banquet; Masquerade Ball; and more SF
professionals than you can shake a stick at (which, incidentally, we
don't recommend, as it tends to irritate them).
- Computer Room: We'll be on the Net if I have anything to say about it, real-time with other cons across the country,
and working on the Kinetic Internet Sculpture.
Thanks again to Msen, Inc. for providing our PPP link last year. Look for an even more exciting room this year!
- Consuite: This year ConFusion features fantastic dual consuites: the free party suite and the smokin' smoking suite. Building on the ConFusion tradition of fine parties and relaxed, congenial social events, both will be stocked with good food and libations 23 hours a day. Special features include smokin' hot salsa, microbrewery beer, and music to tickle your ears and soothe your soul.
- Hucksters: Tom Barber has agreed run the dealers room again, so it will be great. Contact him at 3111 Washtenaw, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 (313) 971-2055, there are still ten tables left!
- Hotel: The Novi Hilton will be the new home of ConFusion this year. It's a great hotel with lots of function space, a pool and hot tub
(which will be open late for adults, there are liablity issues with children swimming late) and we shouldn't have any parking problems.
reservations from this page to get the special ConFusion rate via
HiltonNet, or call 1-800-HILTONS and mention ConFusion, $75 for single/double/quad. Checkout will be 1:00.
- Membership Rates:
- $25 until 11/30/95
- $30 at the door
- Call for Volunteers: ConFusion is a volunteer effort - an event for sf
fans run by sf fans. We are always seeking volunteers to assist in all
stages of convention planning and execution. If you want to make a meaningful
contribution - to join with us in creating the best of all possible ConFusions
- contact us at the address listed below, or at a
Stilyagi Air Corps function, or our email list.
Last update September 25, 1995
home to the Stilyagi Calendar